Halloween tutorial 👻
Well, no one denies that fashion is always prone to the petite woman. Except for a few exceptions, most fashion shows have skinny women who have perfected their walk in six-inch heels on lanes. If you are someone on the positive side, you have to deal with limited choices and confusing styles and rules. To make things easier, we have discussed some of the most amazing fashion rules for plus-size women. If you do not have a fortune to spend, these ideas will help you make the right styling decision!
1. No more baggy clothes. The loose and poorly fitted clothes do not hide your belly or big arms. Wear something that fits your body and hug the curves in the right places. Some great brands are about women plus size clothing, and you can find options for a number of sizes.
2. Bear in confidence and comfort. Yes, you read right. If you are not comfortable in what you wear, you will never feel good. No matter the size, you need to feel comfortable and efficient. Style is about your personal ways of interpreting fashion, and you don't have to play by the rules all the time.
3. Look for form clothes. Contrary to popular belief, shapewear does not hide your body fat. Instead, it hugs the curves and helps tone the body, allowing you to wear more clothes with ease. From dresses and skirts to simple tops, you can rock anything, as long as you have good form clothes. Extra tip: Buy from a well-known and famous brand, as mold clothing must be made of stretchable and malleable fabric.
4. Go for V-neck tops. If you have a pear-shaped body, you must wear V-neck tops to accentuate the upper part of the body. The V-neck helps to move attention to the center of the body, which can be perfect for women with heavy legs.
5. Avoid crops. While crop tops are trending everywhere, these are not a good choice for everyone. Plus-size women should consider longer tops, which can help cover the flap around the waist and abdomen. If you are struck by this style, just match your top with a pair of high waist jeans.
6. Wear heels. Heels look great on all girls, but on plus-size women heels can add an illusion of height. Pencil heels and stilettos are always good, while you can also try to block heels and wedges. Just make sure you are comfortable with the couple you choose, especially if you plan to go that day.
7. Finally get your makeup right! Nothing beats a pretty face when it comes to creating a perfect look. Understand the occasion and the overall costume before choosing your makeup idea. Everything from smoky eyes or a pop of summer lip color, anything that accentuates your facial features can be a great choice!
Check online now to find the right brands for your wardrobe, and when you shop, try to order more than one size so you can choose one that suits your body shape and type!