#on #elise #Instagram #quot #quotGlo elise on Instagram: "Glo up" elise on Instagram: "Glo up 👹"
With just a little practice and a good assessment for your eyes and what they need to promote the best you can, you can develop confidence in your allure. See the difference you can make with color and shading.
- To improve small eyes: Use only light shades of eyeshadow from eyelashes to creases, and then blend darker shade up and out toward the eyebrow tip. Apply Highlighter to the outer corners. Mascara only on upper lashes. Eyeliner on the upper lid must be very thin. Underlining from the student's center to the corner.
- Deep-set Eyes: Use a light color on the eyeshadow over the entire lid. Use darker shade above the crease and the darkest shade of the crease. Avoid emphasizing the eyes and use only the lining in the middle of the top cover. Concentrate the mascara at the lashes.
- Shallow eyes: Use darker shade on the lid, lighter above the pan. Dot eyeliner at the bottom of the lashes. Underline from corner to center. Mascara only for upper lashes.
- Tight eyes: Accent outer corner with shadow. Brighten into the corners of the eyes. Extend the eyeliner to the forehead.
- Eyes narrow: Light eyeshadow centered from lashes to creases. Darker shade in the inner corners. Darker still at outer corners and upwards. To emphasize optional. Use only the thinnest eyeliner for the top cover.
- Droopy Eyes: Mascara upper and lower. Curl lashes. Dark smoky shadow to the middle of the lid at the lashes. Extend this color up and out. Eyeliner from middle upper lid, widening upwards towards outer corners. Underline the middle and out.
- Heavy creases at outer upper lid: Light eyeshadow at the inner lid, darker in the outer area. Mix gently.
- Overhanging lid: Neutral shade over the entire lid, smoky brown or gray on the overhang. Mix well, no eyeliner. Heavy mascara on upper lashes.
- Bulging at the forehead: shadow the bulging area, use only a light shadow near the lashes. Dark eyeliner on upper and lower lids.
- Puffiness Under Eyes: Select from folds to pan. Emphasis on eyeliner.
With just a little practice and a good judgment for your eyes and what they need to promote the best you can, you can develop confidence in your allure. See the difference you can make with color and shading.